Watch before you complain

Thursday 19 March 2009

Dangerous~


wow.. today i saw a damn scary thing with my own eye..

it almost cause an accident happen man~

zz.. damn speechless lo..

juz now.. go out dinner with fren~

coz they after class then straightly go to eat, then onli inform me they at there~

so.. i had cycling myself to ther~ lonely~~

mm.. after reach then sure is makan lo^^

eat eat eat~~ chat chat chat~~

ok~ finish eat, my fren say he wan help his fren bungkus 1st, aiyo.. fren ma.. sure is follow him go lo..

after bungkus, we go back home lo~

during the short journey to our home, my fren over ride to the middle of road..

at tis moment, a seepdy car rushing from our back,

by the way, my fren is at the middle of the road, the car still dun wan to stop or slow down his speed!!

we saw the car pass by my fren and the range between them not even more than 1cm!!

my fren was shocked and also we do..

after the car pass by, we keep cursing the car n fucking the driver.

hey man!! he tot his driving skill is good enough huh?

if really crash up, whos gonna pay back my fren life?!

wtf! du9lan tis kind of ppl!! ><


No comments:

Post a Comment