Watch before you complain

Thursday 8 July 2010

Celebration NiGHT

Heeloo ha =D
I'm back yo~
today I'm damn excited.. feel wanna post something to calm down myself. xD

Today is my hengdai A,K.A brother, Ah yang's birthday lea.. I'm thinking whether I can have a good day to help him celebrate de.. but then.. unfortunately.. the previous dayss i have lack of sleeping.. totally not enuff sleep and time to rest. x.x My god.. feel like wanna die d yesterday..
Whole day stressing on my activity~ wushu.. gym... dance practice.. walao.. really beh tahan ady..
but then I feel I m so lucky.. the dance session temporary refreshen me from my tiredness and sleepiness...
At the moment I m practicing.. I feel like nothing but the passion and excited of my dance~ =D *thumbs up

Oh yea~ initially yang says wanna treat us steamboat at east lake there~ but then we all planned ANOTHER plan for him.. *ngek ngek( evil laugh~ )
LALALA~~ susahnya them.. mun yee, xin yan and wei wei =D thanks for u all sacrifices ~ we only can have such successful celebration for our yang yang.. xDD mm.. how hard and many effort that they put in I don't mention ady.. bcoz... not any simple word can describe they scarification ... Aligato~ ^^V

          Selepasnya.. becoz we have a rehearsal at grand kampar hotel for our comning performances, we cannot go home and have a rest and nap.. T.T how pity la us..  practice and practice AND practice~ ~.~ kind bored... but no choice.. during the rehearsal.. Ah yang correct my mistake and some moment that I usually skipped or wronged.. I only discovered.. I have so much mistake and moment I skipped. >,<
haiz.. no point... I admit I'm lazy.. and hard to have the passion to do something.. especially when I'm tired.. I rather to take a rest and sleep at home than go practice.. although I really love dance =D
but anything regarding to CURI TULANG is fine with me..8D
wahahaah~~
mm.. blah blah blah~ SKIP~

finally~ Its arrived...
after the celebration.. we went for a drink~ 21st~ yea... finally i got the chance to go there..=D *touch..
hehe... we ordered 2 bucket of tiger crystal and start our NiGHT conversation... ^^
After 18 bottle of tiger beer.. @@.. ah yang's face become SO red.. and he like got a little bit lost control ady.. =.=" mun yee's face also got bit bit red jor lo... haha~~  after we take some beer... feel like stomach empty... so we decide to order some chicken chop to eat.. and taste it whether its nice or not.. 
We had made a wise choice ^^ the chicken chop is really taste good lo.. they said.. @@.. i duno la.. becoz i not often take these food... becoz its too expensive for me .. -.-" .. omg.. just few pieces of chicken.. then so expensive jor.. I rather buy a fried chicken. xDD or Mc D's burger~ lalala.. 



Ah yang's red red face -.-"... You drunk jor la~ balik rumah tidur la~ xD


flower =D yea yea~ so cute ler you two^^  ah Yang "67" got feel lo.. xDD

when we drinking the beer.. onli 1 of us ordered a honeydew milk..-.-" That person was Ms YEONG XIN YAN.... allah.. you can't escape de la.. hehe... in the end.. we forced her drink half cup of beer.. haha.. i think  tis time is her 1st time lo.. xD let ppl force to drink.. wakaka.. syoknya.. xD


-#####-

1 comment: