Watch before you complain

Saturday 25 April 2009

Trustless...No feel.. Dead man..

Few days be4.. i wan wondering how it could be real.. life is unpredictable.. i cant imagine tat this thing will happen in my life.. monday noon.. when i was as usual.. online.. signed in my msn.. surfing web.. sudden got a girl nudged me.. when i click n see who is tat.. omg.. is a long long long time ago msn fren.. we din chat 4 about 1 year.. coz everytime i say hi to she, she wouldnt bother me at all.. so tat i giv up finding her to chat n juz pretend it as a stranger.. but today she auto find me.. miracle.. O.o ... then i juz chat with she.. during the moment we chat.. i feel she so kind n funny~ n then after tat she left her hp n ask me find her coz wan chat with me~ i do so~ so n so for~ tat nite.. she phoned me.. then we hav a short chatting~
Another day.. we still da same~ from morning sms till nite~ wow.. amazing.. i will acc a ppl like tis~ respect myself~ xD .. haha.. still da same she at nite phoned me.. we hav a short chat.. but tis time~ when chat till half.. her phone no more credit~ then she is maxis u know?!!!!! exp leh if call to digi.. but she called me.. O.o.. touch eh~ then no point~ i called she back~ coz her voice realli.. attracted me~ so cute^^ 19 jor leh.. voice like a kid.. n then bla bla bla bla~~~
untill yesterday..i ask she whether can online anot.. coz i wan chat with she.. BUT she giv me tis answer" huh? mm..... tat few days not chat liao mie..." ... zz.. sounds like she dun wan chat with me.. tis made me realli so sad.. AND~~
until yesterday.. she told me her bf request to 2gether again.. she told me b4 tat she wont 2gether again with his bf.. coz her bf scold her by dirty word~ scolded she like a cheap girl~
but.. she yesterday send wrong a msg~ supposely she wan send to her bf.. but wrongly sent to me.. tis prove tat she is lying me 4 so many days, in tis msg, i can know she still 2gether with her bf n she ald accepted his bf back!! wtf~ still tell me tat dun wan him ady but now? fuckup la~ lying ppl 4 wat~ wat is ur prupose to lying ppl?i know mayb some of u all will think tat is her choice, u cant control wat she wants~ ok fine~ i know i m din any realtionship with she but juz a normal net to she~ Izzit she thinking like tis? perhaps~ no nid to care bout net fren feeling.. coz they r not our true fren.. juz know each other through net.. Izzit she think like tis? perhaps..
Tis kind of thing.. made me feel so disappointed to she.. to internet.. to net fren.. wont trust any good fren r from internet... wont ever..

3 comments:

  1. =.= tian zhen...
    we r not young boi boi anymore...'
    be mature a bit pls^^
    don be sad lor~
    happy lar o0o

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun be mad la~
    ah gor~
    juz as it was a experience~

    ReplyDelete