Watch before you complain

Friday 8 May 2009

PR~~ Final~~ Moo~

aiks~ finally finished my PR paper~ the paper that i most scare... most scare to fail.. most scare to retake.. coz when fail.. i nid to retake.. n then i nid to go on sem 1 again.. do all the assignment n prresentataion again.. all things that done in sem 1 has to repeat n do again.. haiz.. dun dare to think it.. sad lo~~ my PR paper~ in da previous day be4 exam~ i hafal many things.. the C.C.C, the Potter Box.. but during exam~ i 4got the Potter Box!!!! wtf.. zz.. so important de things i can 4get!! sienz la~ aiks,, but nvm la.. at least i remember the C.C.C~ ^^ i write jor many things eh~ but duno can get marks anot la those point n example~ n then i not enuff paper to do my exam.. - - ... when i wan raise my hand to request paper~ the time onli left 4 or 5 minute.. n then they gave out extra paper is 2nd answer book.. omg... 5 minute.. take 1 book mie.. dun wan la.. scare later giv ppl say~ coz in my secondary school.. if u take extra answer sheet.. after exam sure kena ~ aih~ nVm la~ over over ~~ it's over ady lo~ dun wan think so much jor~ now wan concentrate on my IT paper.. i hope can get a B+ in my IT..
hope.... hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment