Watch before you complain

Saturday 9 May 2009

Quiet nite..

Haha.. today is a quiet day.. since the moment i woke up... feel so sien~ although monday i still have my final exam.. Information Technology~ IT examination~ but i still feel like not studyin~ not in da mood of study.. i cant believe wat i had done during my noon time..= = i spent it on watching movie.. whole noon.. watching movie.. LOL~~ damn corrupted eh~ got exam dun wan study~ but go watch movie.. aiks... mm.. watching some horror movie eh~ damn nice^^ ngek ngek~~
mm.. after watching movie.. i go have a nap be4 my dinner.. coz really tired man.. == watching whole noon.. 6 hour movie.. my spirit.. lost~~ damn waste my spirit.. but if on nice movie~ WORTH la~ haha.. finish dinner.. play a while basketball.. n then my fren come find me.. n then we a conversation.. we talk about our life.. how to treat ppl.. we talk bout many things.. our opinion.. our style.. our thinking.. chat quite long time.. after i chit chat with him~ i get many things.. feel like i had taken a lesson.. learned something tat cant learned in any classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment