Watch before you complain

Saturday 2 May 2009

exam exam~~

yeah yeah~ 2day is the 2nd day of my final exam..^^ hapi~ coz 3 more subject to go~~ sounds like gonna finish lo.. kaka~ but actually still got 1 week..= = grhh... 3 subject drag me 1 week time~ aiks.. no point lo~ but also good^^ got time to study before next exam coming~~ mm.. 2day i taken my PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA exam~ omg.. it's quite century i din write malay jor eh~ now sudden wan me write.. that situation just like forcing me eat 100 banana!! suffer eh >"<

bla bla bla bla bla bla~~~~


(after 1hour......)


finally done my obj question le^^ touch eh~ ngek ngek~~ n then fianlly arrive the scariest part of the exam paper... Da ESSAY~~~ mm.. not tat hard onli la.. haha~ mm.. but nid write 2 essay lo.. realli like doing ESSAY.. nid opening~ isi isi~ n then cconclusion~


wateva la~ over jor^^Y


ngek ngek~ hope all my fren's can pass this paper^^


2 comments: